Friday, May 15, 2009

Give me a camera and I'll show you my world!

Finally finished taking all the pictures for the project with Friends association that I talked earlier about in my blog. It was exhausting going through all 600 some images and picking out around 30 to get printed, then putting them into frames and putting up the exhibit yesterday!
I spent 5 hours putting it up, which was a good experience in hanging photo frames from the ceiling with fishing line while your hands are super sweaty and unable to hold on to the slippery wire.....
I am hoping to do this project every year so the wall will get filled up.
But we might just have to replace what is there every year with new images because they have some kids that come in to the center in the afternoon that are a bit rowdy therefore the images had to be hung up high. Not the best place for viewing but better for safety.

Here are some pictures of getting ready for the exhibit and the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment