Monday, June 15, 2009

Road Trip


My husband, my sister, my brother in law and I went on a road trip to the west coast. We had an amazing time and discovered things we could have never imagined about nature and all her unexpected gifts to us. We wanted to spend more time in most places but we had 8 days to get to S.F. from Vegas we had to make a list of things we'd do "next time". Given the vastness of the little portion of the USA that we saw, I think I'd rather skip our "next time" list and start a list on another little portion of the USA. Everyone should do a little road trip.

Stats [all costs are per person]
8 days
2062 miles
$63 gas
$274 food
$237 fees.fun.transportation
$364 airfare
$206 hotel
$113 car rental

Itinerary
6.6.09
Flight to Vegas
Vegas

6.7.09
Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon

6.8.09
Antelope Canyon (page)
Monument Valley (Utah/Arizona)

6.9.09
Snow bowl (flagstaff)
Walnut Canyon (flagstaff)
Sedona

6.10.09
Taliesin (scottsdale)
Palm Springs
L.A.

6.11.09
Drive up to SF on Route 1

6.12.09
S.F.

6.13.09
Napa
S.F.

6.14.09
Flight to Richmond

I am going to do a little blurb of each of the places we went along with photographs of course and I'll make an album on picassa of all the images and post the link here so keep checking back on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment